2018 Wedding Ceremony Options
All-Inclusive Ceremony Packages
Forget about an i-pod wedding, every Bride should be able to walk down the aisle to her chosen piece played LIVE on her Special Day. But what if you want something modern, unusual or just not readily available? Not all musicians are accomplished arrangers, and hiring someone to do this for you can significantly add to your costs…
If one of the reasons you have chosen to marry in France is because of the romance of an outdoor ceremony, you need to be sure that your music can be heard be everyone. For many ensembles PA hire, if offered at all, can often be an extra expense. An electricity supply may also be required, which may limit access to some venue locations…
My All-Inclusive Ceremony Packages include set-up & use of 2 PA systems – one mains powered, one battery-powered, travel expenses, breaks & up to three special musical arrangements. See below for examples & do not hesitate to contact me to discuss your ideas or requirements.
Music for your Prelude, Ceremony, Cocktails & Banquet
My Prestige Wedding Package will bring an ambiance of elegant sophistication to your celebrations from prior to your ceremony until your wedding breakfast speeches.
Prestige Wedding Package
Over 3 hours of music comprising:
- Pre-Ceremony: 15-20 minutes of popular classical repertoire to greet & seat your guests, or 1 hour of welcome drinks before the ceremony,
- Ceremony Programme : Processional, Interval & Recessional pieces as chosen by The Bride & Groom,
- Post-Ceremony: One hour of classic love songs, movie themes & show tunes mixed with popular classics to animate your champagne reception, cocktails or canapés,
- Wedding Banquet: An hour to an hour & a half of varied repertoire to accompany your meal – usually finishing at the speeches. (Can also be used for an extended drinks reception.)
For a daytime ceremony (beginning & ending between 10am & 10pm)
Music for your Prelude, Ceremony & Champagne Cocktails
Platinum Ceremony Package
Approximately 2 hours of music comprising:
- Pre-Ceremony: 15-20 minutes of popular classical repertoire to greet and seat your guests,
- Ceremony Programme: Processional, Interval & Recessional pieces as chosen by The Bride & Groom,
- Post-Ceremony: Up to an hour & a half of classic love songs, movie themes & show tunes mixed with popular classics.
For a daytime ceremony (beginning & ending between 10am & 8pm)
If you require additional playing time for either package this can be arranged for €75 per half hour.
Music for your Ceremony Only
If you would like me to play for your ceremony only, I can provide prelude music while your guests arrive at the venue, your chosen ceremony pieces, including the entrance of the bride, and recessional music while you and your guests exit.
Gilt Ceremony Package
Lay Service, Symbolic Ceremony – from €395
Religious Ceremony or Mass – from €495
Please contact me for further details or to discuss your ideas.
Live Music for Modest Budgets
Everyone has their budget constraints, & live music can often be one area where couples sadly feel compelled to compromise. Never fear! I am now offering a package which will open up Live Ceremony Music to those on even the tightest of budgets…
Romance Ceremony Package
Approximately 1 hour of music comprising:
- 15 minutes of prelude music to set the scene before your ceremony (4-5 songs)
- 2-3 ceremony pieces (processional, interval & recessional music) chosen by the Bride & Groom from my existing repertoire
- 30 minutes of mixed repertoire following the ceremony (8-10 songs)
- Travel within a 80km radius of 87440 (inner circle on map below)
- Hire, set-up & use of one PA system (no location changes)
For a daytime ceremony (beginning & ending between 10am & 6pm)
You may choose all of the pieces to be played, or just the music for your ceremony, and allow me to select the rest to complement your choices:
All pieces must be chosen from my existing repertoire – If you would like a song or songs not currently listed, please choose one of my All-Inclusive packages which include up to three special requests. Alternatively contact me for an à la carte option. (A minimum fee of €350 applies to all engagements.)
If you require additional playing time for your reception this can be arranged for €75 per half hour.
Outdoor ceremonies are welcome, but subject to certain weather, temperature & location restrictions – please ask for details
Payment must be made in advance. I accept PayPal (a small charge will apply), International Bank (SEPA) transfers and French cheques (in euros). I ask for a small deposit to secure the date and confirm the booking. The balance will be due in full six weeks before the event. Due to logistical considerations I do not accept payment in cash on the day.
Prices include travel to and from any venue within the inner circle shown on the map below. Further distances (inside the outer circle) will incur additional charges. For venues located outside the area shown I offer a special package to include the ceremony and 4 hours of additional music, with travel and accommodation expenses included. Please contact me for a tailored quote, giving date, venue address (including postal code), and ceremony start time.