Looking for a string quartet, harpist or other musician to bring elegance to your Wedding Ceremony music in France? Need a Big Sound on a Small Budget? Want something just a little bit different for your ceremony or reception music? What about an electric ‘cello?
Wedding Music France
*** NEW for 2017 *** My electric ‘cello package for your wedding breakfast, cocktail or celebration dinner! Click here for details.
Now taking bookings for this season & for 2018 from Tours to Toulouse! Enquire here.
Music by Samantha Bramley of Wedding Music France is perfect if you…
- love the idea of live music as you walk down the aisle
- need an arrangement of your favourite song
- enjoy a mix of musical styles
- have specific ideas about your wedding playlist
- are concerned about your budget stretching to live music
- want to entertain a wide age range of guests
- have limited space for musicians
- are planning an outdoor ceremony and need the sound to carry
- like contemporary music with a classical twist
- would like help choosing your perfect wedding music
As an accomplished composer, performer & arranger I create a one-off, bespoke playlist for each & every event. Have the music you love, your way.
Packages from €350 (approximately £295)
As featured on leading international wedding blog ‘French Wedding Style’
Please feel free to contact me using the form below. As midweek weddings are now very popular, please be sure to specify the date exactly, including the day of the week e.g. Friday, 9th June 2017.
I will usually get back to you within 24 hours. Many Thanks x
wedding music France musician musicians ceremony string quartet violinist harpist guitarist soloist duo trio strings band reception cocktail budget special arrangement aisle classical jazz French processional bride entrance live outdoor engagement pop opera easy listening musical theatre show tunes current repertoire amplification PA system